Thursday, 10 March 2016

My Week on Instagram.





I know I've been MIA since Christmas, but I've been ridiculously busy, learning, writing, teaching, and being really ill. I'm back now though, and I'll be posting once a week again. I decided to start off with something easy that I can get up quick whilst I work on a few other posts so that I can keep up in the next few weeks.












👌🏻💕 #blogger #bblogger #lblogger #blogginggals Products used @maccosmetics Prep + Prime Natural Radiance in 'Radiant Yellow' Face and Body Foundation in 'C1' and 'White' Eyeshadow in 'Brun' through eyebrows, 'Blanc Type' allover lid as a base, 'Brun' and 'Blackberry' through crease, White frost on lid and on brow bone to highlight. Liquidlast Liner. @narsissist Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly' @benefitcosmeticsuk Roller Lash on lashes High Beam on cheekbones. @urbandecaycosmetics Eyeshadow in 'Dust' from the Naked 3 palette on lid. @eylureofficial lashes in 'Natural 020' double stacked. All brushes used were @zoevacosmetics #brown #brows #beauty #beautiful #beautybanter #benefit #eylure #eyebrows #eyemakeup #face #fotd #instalike #instadaily #love #lashes #me #motd #makeup #makeuplover #maccosmetics #nars #potd #pretty #selfie #urbandecay #zoevacosmetics
A photo posted by Alexandra 👑 (@alexandralouiseh) on






#blogger #bblogger #lblogger Products used @maccosmetics Prep + Prime Natural Radiance in 'Radiant Yellow' Face and Body Foundation in 'C1' and 'White' Eyeshadow in 'Brun' through eyebrows, 'Blanc Type' allover lid as a base, 'Brun' and 'Blackberry' through crease, White frost on lid and on brow bone to highlight. Liquidlast Liner. Lipsticks in 'Syrup' and 'Angel' Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipglass @narsissist Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly' @benefitcosmeticsuk Roller Lash on lashes High Beam on cheekbones. @urbandecaycosmetics Eyeshadow in 'Dust' from the Naked 3 palette on lid. @eylureofficial lashes in 'Natural 020' double stacked. All brushes used were @zoevacosmetics #brown #brows #beauty #beautiful #beautybanter #benefit #eylure #eyebrows #eyemakeup #face #fotd #instalike #instadaily #love #lashes #me #motd #makeup #makeuplover #maccosmetics #nars #potd #pretty #selfie #urbandecay #zoevacosmetics
A photo posted by Alexandra 👑 (@alexandralouiseh) on



No comments:

Post a Comment